Excel 2016 Short Take 4 of 6 – $129
- October 26, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 26, 2017 - November 13, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this Short Take to Microsoft Excel 2016 training class, learn to create charts and Pivot tables to present information to decision makers. Learn to filter data using Timelines and Slices.
Prerequisites: To get the most from the training, we highly recommend you take the Short Take sessions in order (i.e. Short Take 1, Short Take 2, etc.) or have previous experience as outlined in the class objectives.
Course Length: 3 hours
Upon successful completion of this course, you will learn to:
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Venue: Virtual Live Instructor Led